Alice&Bob is taking up the challenge of building a Universal Quantum Computer, from the first building block to the whole machine. We are an ambitious team pursuing the dream of harnessing the computational power of quantum mechanics. We have fund raised 3M€ last year and we a real ready a team of 20 incredible people.
As Talent Manager your daily schedule will include working on the recruitment process & strategy with the Organisation Officer and also on the onboarding side with our office manager. You will report directly to the Organisation Officer.
Own recruitment process
Hunt the perfect profile to join us. Ensure an incredible candidate experience. Candidates must feel welcomed, highly considered but challenged.
Being a tremendous business partner for managers:
- Challenge them on the job description
- Post job adverts on multiple website and adapt the strategy for each profile
- Help them with their candidates’ pipeline with headhunting strong profiles for their team
- Help them on the pre-selection (phone screen) & during the recruitment process with their pipeline
- Manage our final Culture fit interview and being sure that all candidates have quality feedback
- Ensure that our recruitment process is followed and that all candidates are assessed in the right time with the right way.
Recruiting is the first step, retaining is our final goal
You coordinate arrival & ensure the onboarding process is well managed.Take part in talent management initiatives and give ideas (onboarding, trial period, development, offboarding …).
Develop our employer branding
- Be the main ambassador for our culture and values. Ensure that each candidate fits our way of working and our culture.
- Manage perfectly all of our job board page content & giving us visibility on social media.
- Develop relationships with schools to identify & recruit the best candidates
- At least three years of experience in recruitment, ideally in a scale up with a focus on scientific & engineering profiles
- You know how to handle a role with multiple subjects
- You have great communication & social interaction skills
- You know how to hunt in difficult markets (science, tech, products …)
- You are fluent in English (French is a plus)
- You are passionate by recruitment & people, you love to talk, share experience and listen actively
Why joining us?
- Your mission will be an amazing human challenge! You will work with lots of different profiles, needs & cultures.
- Our team is passionate and involved in its daily missions. They love to share & coach on their subject areas.
- You will be part of one of the most innovative startup in France.
- Opportunity to grow: we are a small team now but we have huge ambitions!